- 950 INR
Oasis Green Houses are built of a G.I. structure wherein crops are grown under a favorable artificially controlled environment and other conditions viz. temperature, humidity, light intensity, photo period, ventilation, soil media, disease control, irrigation, Fertigation and other agronomical practices throughout the season irrespective of the natural conditions outside.
In conventional Agronomical practices, the crops are being grown / cultivated in the open field under natural conditions where the crops are more susceptible to sudden changes in climate i.e. temperature, humidity, light intensity, photo period and other conditions due to which the quality, yield of a particular crop can get affected and may be decreased.
- Galvanized Steel Construction.
- Special Aluminium locking and fastening profile for covering material.
- Natural Roof and side wall ventilation system.
- UV stabilized covering materials of Polyethylene / Polycarbonate / Acrylic.
- Shading / Thermal Net
- Easy to assemble & dissemble.
- Complete structure is assembled with Nut-bolts.
- No welding is required.
Components of Oasis Green House:
- Green House G.I. structure.
- Covering material-UV stabilized Polyethylene / Polycarbonate / Acrylic.
- Root Ventilation & Side wall roll up curtains.
- Micro Irrigation System.
- Fertigation System
- Misting System.
- Heating System.
- Planting material, soil media.
Advantages of Oasis Green House :
- Yield increases by 5 - 15 times or even more.
- Reduction in labour cost
- Less fertilizer requirement, thus reduction in fertilizer cost.
- Low water requirement thus saving in water.
- Less chances of disease attack, thus reduction in disease control cost.
- Higher Efficiency of Water & Fertilizer Use.
- Cultivation in problematic topography.
- Cultivation in problematic soil conditions.
- Cultivation in problematic climate conditions.
- Easy to operate, maintain & control.
Oasis Green House Technology is suitable for -
- Production of vegetable crops.
- Production of off-season flowers, vegetables.
- Plant propagation, raising of seedlings.
- Primary and secondary hardening nursery of Tissue cultured plant.
- Growth / Production of rare plants, orchids / herbs, medicinal plants.
- 1 Per Week
- 1 Week
- All India
P-6, Scheme VI, C.I.T. Road, Kolkata, West Bengal, 700054, India