Oasis Dry Fog Cannon System
Fog Cannon System is available with following standard features:
- Equipped with nozzles with manual regulation of water-mist according to the requirement as per site airborne dust conditions.
- The Nozzles are made of Brass and it can be easily removed and cleaned within short time by using simple tools.
- All the nozzles shall be of same size to generate equal mist particles from each nozzle for uniform spraying.
- A High Pressure Booster Pump Set - 3 Phase 50 Cycle shall be integrated with the machine to develop adequate pressure at the nozzles.
- Different models with suitably rated fan motor shall be integrated with the system to get different ranges of throw, i.e; 15 - 20 mt. with 5 H.P., 25 - 30 mts. with 7.5 H.P. & 35 - 40 mts. with 15 H.P. motor.
- It comes with Electrical Cable of 25 mts. long.
- Arrangement for drainage of water from the entire system by single plug.
- The system has been designed to work on 4 - 5 Bar internal pressure with safety factor.
- Double Filtration System to avoid choking of nozzles, (a) Hydro-cyclone Filter followed by Screen / Disc Filter.
- The noise of the System is within prescribed limit
- The machine frame and all metal parts including the cone shall be duly Powder Coated.
- The Fan Hub is made of Brass.
- The size of water molecule in the mist shall arrest dust particle of maximum size of 40 micron.
- It shall also have Earth Leakage Protection (30mA)
- Hooks shall be there for lifting of the unit.
The following additional features may also be added with standard Fog Cannon System, if required:
- Facility of auto oscillation approx. 0 - 300° with Hand Held Controller / Wireless Remote Control System with a provision to set the degree of rotation as per site requirement.
- Facility of auto vertical tilting approx. 0 - 45° for spraying at 15 - 20 mts. height.
- Facility to operate the System by Remote Control / Hand Held Control or Control Panel on machine.
- Phase Inverter along with Indicator and Phase Change-over with Protector.
- Pressure Gauge and Flow Meter to measure the pressure developed at nozzle-end and for actual measurement of flow of water per hour, respectively.
- v 3nos. Tyre Mounted Trolley (not Jockey type) with provision for towing and Stabilization bars for adjusting the height of the Trolley as well as for balancing.
- Hour Meter for reading actual hours of running.
- Device for locking of Cone tilting.
- Circuit Breaker Protection for the Drives of Fan, Oscillation, Tilting and Water Pump.
- Dry Run Protector to trip the system in absence of water.